Deanery Handcrafted Kitchens
For over 20 years we have honed our unique approach and insight to kitchen design and manufacture. Deanery is committed to excellence in craftsmanship and passionate about achieving the optimum balance of function, comfort and ambiance in every project. We take great pride in our use of traditional carpentry techniques which is fundamental to the integrity and character of our work. This, combined with embracing the latest advances in design and technology, means our kitchens are designed around your needs and built to last.
Deanery specialise in handcrafted bespoke solid wood in-frame kitchens using traditional skills which have been passed down through the generations. All our bespoke in-frame kitchens are made from hardwood in a choice of timbers and can be completed in a selection of hand-painted finishes. We also offer a wide choice of handles and work surfaces including granite, quartz, marble, and hardwood worktops.
The Deanery Furniture team will manage the complete process from design to hand build and fitting. We will also liaise with plumbers and electricians on site to ensure your kitchen is finished to the highest standard. By satisfying all your functional requirements and aesthetic preferences, we create an environment in which you will love to live.
- Traditional carpentry techniques are used in the construction of all our handmade furniture and kitchens.
- Beech ‘in-frame’ framing – 22mm thick and constructed by halving joints.
- All doors are 22mm thick, handcrafted with mortise and tenon joints and butt hinged for extra strength giving support to the doors over their lifetime.
- Robust metal magnetic catches are used throughout to guarantee our doors keep their shape for good.
- We use hand dovetailed joints on all our drawer boxes incorporating GRASS soft close runner system with a 35kg carrying capacity.
Enquire about Deanery Handcrafted Kitchens or visit our showroom today!