Our Kitchen Design Approach
We were delighted and excited to be involved in the creation of a handcrafted Deanery Furniture kitchen for a client located in Dundrum, Dublin. Our client wanted a bright, modern and functional kitchen for her new extension. We accomplished this by keeping the majority of the hand-crafted kitchen cabinets to the back wall which allowed a large volume of light to flood in from the French doors at the far end of the new extension. The client chose our classic contemporary hardwood in-frame kitchen with oak interior and hand-painted finish.
The features and benefits of this Kitchen include :
- Bright and airy
- Large Island with seating, including robust drawers, doors and pull out bins.
- Large larder with solid oak spice rack on the door for extra shelving
- Broom Cupboard for keeping cleaning equipment all in the one place, i.e. Ironing board, hoover, sweeping brushes etc.
- Kitchen hand-painted in F&B strong white, giving a bright fresh appearance
- Island Unit hand-painted in F&B Plummett, giving the kitchen a contemporary look and feel.
- Worktop is quartz Blanco Maple which helped to pull the kitchen cabinets and Island unit together.
- Large Larder complete with shelving, ideal for all food and small appliances. Solid spice rack on door for all the spice jars and small items. This larder is fitted with a door sensor and LED lighting system, this lights up once the door is open making it easier to make the most of your Bespoke Larder.
Our Clients thoughts on their new Handcrafted Deanery Furniture Kitchen:
Our new kitchen has been fitted and we are absolutely thrilled with the result. It’s better than imagined. The quality of the workmanship is second to none and Mark’s attention to detail is exceptional and very heartening.
From the very beginning we found Mark to be both professional and extremely helpful. We still look for advice on accessories for the kitchen because he has an excellent eye for detail and we trust his judgement. We would absolutely recommend Deanery Furniture to both family and friends and look forward to dealing with them again in the future.